Sunday, March 3, 2013

First reflective statement

First Reflective Statement
 
This course is an academic reading and writing course. It will help us to improve our skills in reading and writing. Also it includes a final project and profile. About the final project, it will consist of an essay 700-800 words on a topic we will choose with the teacher. In portfolios, it should be all practice summaries and handouts.

The first week, I made a blog for myself and I posted one writing about the Hajj. I learnt how I can summarize many long paragraphs to a short passage. This is what I did in the topic on the Hajj. I learnt much vocabulary about how the UK can cope with solar superstorms. This is one paragraph with a summary and we will write a summary next class.

My goals from this course: I will work hard and I will learn from small information. I  have to do all duties on time. Learn from my mistakes. I expect I will improve my skills in writing and reading. I will do my best.

Mr.Hedley was my teacher in 2007. He is from the UK. He had many experiences teaching and education. He was in England, KSA, Qatar and Brunei. He has many interests such as rugby, squash and tennis. I will be thankful for everything he gives us.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment